It's not me, it's Roenick!


NHL '94
Super Nintendo (18 spots left) 
Sega Genesis (18 spots left)
Cost: $30
Time: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
4 games guaranteed. Round robin followed by double elimination tournament for qualifiers. 
Rules


With some of the home runs Canseco hits in this game, the steroid era started much earlier.


R.B.I. Baseball
Nintendo (7 spots left) 
Cost: $15
Time: 11:00pm - 12:30pm
2 games guaranteed. Round robin followed by single elimination tournament for qualifiers.

Rules

Date: Saturday, November 12, 2016

​Time: 11:00am to midnight. Different games run at different times, see below.

Location:  Bartari, 511 20th Street West, Saskatoon, SK

Schedule: 

11:00am - 5:00pm - King of PunchOut (Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! - NES)

11:00am to 12:30pm - King of RBI tournament (R.B.I. Baseball - NES)

12:30pm to 2:00pm - King of JAM tournament (NBA JAM Tournament Edition - Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo)

2:00pm - 4:00pm - King of TSB tournament (Tecmo Super Bowl - NES)

4:00pm - 9:00pm - King of '94 tournament  (NHL ' 94 - Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo)

9:00pm - 11:59pm - Retrothon Tournament (All Games)




King of '94

RETROTHON

King of JAM

Retrothon is a series of mini tournaments in which anyone can register for one or multiple tournaments. Each tournament will have their own particular sets of rules and format based on the number of entries. Generally there will be a qualifying round robin format and then an elimination tournament to follow. This is our third year for the NHL'94 tournament. Read More...

Trophies and cash prizes will be awarded for each game!  The prize amounts will be based on the number of participants. Last year we used about 20% to cover expenses (Trophies and advertising), the remaining 80% will be given out in cash prizes. 

Tyson said "knock you out!"


Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Nintendo (unlimited spots) 
Cost: FREE (with any other game) 
Time: 11:00am - 5:00pm

​Play as often as you like.  The winner is the one who knocks out Tyson the fastest, or, if no one can knock him out, the one with the most points against him.
Rules

If you have any questions or want to get updates, send us an Email: nhl94king@gmail.com 

or use the Contact Form 

NBA JAM T.E. is like NBA JAM but with more stuff!


NBA JAM Tournament Edition
Super Nintendo (8 spots left) 
Sega Genesis (8 spots left)
Cost: $15
Time: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
2 games guaranteed. Round robin followed by single elimination tournament for qualifiers.

Rules

King of TSB

King of Punch Out

King of RBI

Bo Jackson!


Tecmo Super Bowl
Nintendo (8 spots left) 
Cost: $15
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
2 games guaranteed. Round robin followed by single elimination tournament for qualifiers.

Rules